Andrea Catalina Nieto
Tax, Customs & International Trade
Andrea Catalina Nieto is an associate at Posse Herrera Ruiz. Her practice focuses on tax consultancy.
Andrea has 8 years of experience in law firms, supporting individuals and corporations on the planification, implementation and development of domestic and international transactions, from the tax perspective. Prior to joining Posse Herrera Ruiz, she led the tax law area at a local law firm.
She has a JD and a postgraduate degree in Tax Law and Financial Law from Universidad del Rosario and has an advanced master’s degree in International Tax Law from Universiteit van Amsterdam. She speaks English and Spanish.
- Universiteit van Amsterdam / IBFD, Advanced Master's Degree (LLM) in International Tax Law: Policy, Principles and Practice, 2019, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Postgraduate Degree in Tax Law, 2013, Bogota Colombia.
- Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Postgraduate Degree in Finance Law, 2012, Bogota Colombia.
- Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, JD, 2011, Bogota Colombia.
- Tax, Customs & International Trade