Labor & Immigration
Phone: 57 - 1-3257300
Carolina Camacho is a partner at Posse Herrera Ruiz. Her practice focuses on Labor and Immigration.
She advises Colombian and foreign companies on corporate, immigration and labor matters, including collective dismissal processes, due diligences, hiring and termination of Colombians and foreigners, labor settlements before the Ministry of Labor, labor litigation, administrative procedures before labor authorities, and immigration procedures.
She is member of the Board of Directors of the Legal Committee of ACRIP (Human Resources Association), President of the Labor and Human Resources committee of AMCHAM Colombia (Colombian American Chamber of Commerce) and member of ELA (Employment Law Alliance).
Carolina teaches at Master’s degree program of Social Security at Universidad Javeriana.
Carolina has a J.D. and a postgraduate degree in labor and social security law from Universidad Javeriana and a Master’s degree in corporate and labor studies from Universitat Pompéu Fabra (Barcelona, Spain). Her native language is Spanish and she is fluent in English.
- Labor advisor to Benchmarl Holdings and Corporación Centro de Investigación de Acuicultura de Colombia CENIACUA in the structuring and implementation of a plan to rehire most of them through a new vehicle, Genetica Springs S.A.S.
- Legal advisor to Degremont Colombia S.A.S. in the process of winding up its assets.
- Legal advisor to Syngenta S.A. in a restructuring process in some operational areas an in all labor matters includes litigation.
- Legal advisor to Morgan Stanley in the review and compliance of all labour related documentation to guarantee labour compliance in the country.
- Legal advisor to Saint Gobain in labor matters.
- Legal advisor to Ascensores Schindler de Colombia S.A.S.
- Legal advisor in all labour and employment matters to Perenco
- Legal advisor in all labour and employment matters to Lucta.
- Legal advisor in all labour and employment matters to Google
- Legal advisor to Energizer in labour counselities and labour litigation cases.
- Legal advisor to Royal Rental S.A. regarding the start-up process of the Colombian company after de acquisition of some assets from Carvajal and transfer of personnel through an employer substitution process.
- Universidad Javeriana Specialization degree in labor and social security law, 2009 Bogotá, Colombia.
- Universidad Pompeu Fabra MS in Corporate Law, 2005 Barcelona, Spain.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana J.D., 2001 Bogota, Colombia.
- Labor & Immigration