Tax, Customs & International Trade
Cristian Mora is the leader of the transfer pricing practice area for the Tax, Customs & International Trade practice of the firm.
Cristian has more than 12 years of experience as a transfer pricing consultant in Colombia, Argentina and Central America.
He is an Economist from Universidad Nacional de Colombia, has an MBA in Entertainment & Media from Palermo University (emphasis in NYU Stern School of Business), has a graduate degree in tax law from Universidad Javeriana and he is currently a LL.M. in international tax law candidate at Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU). He speaks Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU), LL.M. in International Tax Law (C), 2019, Vienna, Austria
- Universidad Javeriana, Graduate Degree in Tax Law, 2018, Bogota, Colombia
- Universidad de Palermo, MBA in Entertainment & Media, 2010, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Media & Entertainment from NYU Leonard N. Stern School of Business New York, U.S.A.)
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Economics, Bogota, Colombia
- Tax, Customs & International Trade