Jaime Enrique Gomez
Tax, Customs & International Trade
Jaime Enrique Gomez is a Director at Posse Herrera Ruiz. His practice focuses on Tax Planning and International Commerce.
He has worked on the tax planning for mergers, acquisitions and other major projects, and in investment transactions for several industries, including among other infrastructure, oil and gas, mining, energy, finance, real estate and hotels, and retail. He has also experience in developing tax structures for cross-border restructurings, the settlement of free trade zones, tax litigation, and planning for high net worth individuals.
He has contributed as speaker to seminars on taxation, customs and foreign exchange.
Jaime received a J.D. from Universidad del Rosario in 2009 and a post-graduate degree in Tax Law and in Customs and Foreign Trade Law from the same University. Additionally, he has a Master’s Degree in Taxation (LL.M) from Georgetown University. He speaks Spanish and English.
- Georgetown University Master's Degree in Taxation (LL.M), 2018 Washington, D.C, USA.
- Universidad del Rosario Degree in Customs and Foreign Trade Law, 2017 Bogotá, Colombia.
- Universidad del Rosario Degree in Taxation, 2012 Bogotá, Colombia.
- Universidad del Rosario J.D., 2009 Bogotá, Colombia.
- Tax, Customs & International Trade