Phone: 57 - 1-3257300
Sebastian Lora is an associate at Posse Herrera Ruiz in the corporate law and financial law and capital markets practice areas.
Prior to joining Posse Herrera Ruiz, Sebastian worked as an associate in the offices of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP in New York.
Sebastian has a J.D. and a post-graduate degree in commercial law from the Universidad de los Andes and an LL.M. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
His experience in financial law and capital markets includes advising companies in bond and securities offerings and IPOs under Rule 144A/Reg S.
His native language is Spanish and he is fluent in English.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School LL.M., 2014 Philadelphia, U.S.A.
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School Wharton Business and Law Certificate, 2014 Philadelphia, U.S.A.
- Universidad de los Andes Post-Graduate Degree in Commercial Law, 2012 Bogota, Colombia.
- Universidad de los Andes J.D., 2010 Bogota, Colombia.
- Corporate Law
- Financial Law & Capital Markets