Financial Law & Capital Markets
Silvana Lattanzio is an Associate at Posse Herrera Ruiz. Her practice focuses on Financial Law and Capital Markets.
Silvana has more than 5 years of experience in the banking and financial sector. Before joining Posse Herrera Ruiz, she was Lawyer from the Legal Department of Davivienda Bank, and Leading Attorney from the International Affairs Legal Unit of Banco de la República (Colombia’s Central Bank).
She has a JD from Universidad Javeriana, a B.A. in Economics from Universidad Javeriana and a graduate degree in Finacial Law from Universidad de los Andes. She has been a professor of Law and Economics at Universidad Javeriana. She speaks Spanish, English and Italian.
- King’s College London LL.M in International Financial Law (Pass with Merit), 2018. London, U.K.
- Universidad de los Andes Degree in Financial Law, 2016. Bogotá, Colombia.
- Universidad Javeriana B.A. in Economics, 2014. Bogotá, Colombia.
- Universidad Javeriana J.D, 2013. Bogotá, Colombia.
- Financial Law & Capital Markets