Posse Herrera Ruiz has opened the practice of White-collar crime with the purpose of providing our clients all necessary assistance in criminal law matters, a growing area resulting from the legislative policy of criminalizing conduct in segments of business such such as tax law, urban, environmental, mining, oil, tenders, “compliance”, among many others, as well as the expansion of the concept of public resources and consequently of all sanctions or criminal actions related to the defense of these.
Our practice in White-collar crime is characterized by:
- Providing legal advice and judicial representation with strict principles of ethics and procedural loyalty both with clients and with the Administration of Justice.
- Assist our clients in the understanding of the risks and criminal consequences of the activities they carry out on a day-to-day basis in their businesses, in a preventive manner.
- In case of criminal proceedings involving our clients in some of the extremes of the same, assist them in a proper understanding of the facts and consequences, and thus act conveniently in the defense of their personal, economic, reputational and ethical interests.
- Provide timely and excellent quality advice that allows clients to make informed decisions.
- Work closely with specialists from the other practice areas of the firm, to deepen the quality and timeliness of the advice or representation.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Luis Miguel Russi