THE EMPLOYMENT AND PAY-ROLL TAX ADMINISTRATION (UGPP) IS NOW ABLE TO TERMINATE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS
The UGPP will be able to terminate administrative proceedings that are currently in progress regarding contributions, penalties, interests on late payments, and price-level restatements
The taxpayer will be subject to the termination if it complies with the following requirements:
- In the proceedings regarding the determination of mandatory contributions, the UGPP will terminate them once the taxpayer pays in full the mandatory contribution that was determined, 100% of the interests on late payments regarding retirement contributions, 20% of the interests on late payments regarding the other mandatory contributions and 80% of the penalties.
- If the administrative proceeding is determining a non-filling penalty, and the taxpayer pays 10% of the penalty, the UGPP will wave 90% of the total penalty amount.